Nov 15, 2023 – SOLD OUT
Full & New Moon Community Gatherings
Spring 2023 (returning Winter 2023)
- explorers of the subconscious
- moves and shakers
Come join Lumalia, registered meditation yoga teacher, fellow subconscious explorer, and beauty hunter in a glorious gathering of community each full and new moon. We’ll be diving into the energies of each season using it to go exploring, healing with play, and splashing in the puddles of all the feel-good chemicals as we let the wisdom of our bodies speak their truths to each other. We’ll be practicing a meditation called Kindrêd which uses the intuitive body and human connection with a set intention to create desired feeling states at will. It is a simple, fun, and easy practice to dip into any feelings and sensations you desire.
These Full & New Moon Movement Meditation Classes are for:
- anyone who feels safe in their body in movement
- who loves getting a little wild and weird
- who believes in the power of magical metaphors.
- wants to dive into a community experience
What exactly will we do?
- We’ll gather as a group. Yay, people are IN PERSON! Ideally, committing to all 5 classes to deepen our practice together. (Drop-ins will be available too)
- We’ll be using different practices that use our beautiful bodies. Including yoga, meditation, and intuitive movement practices; no prior experience is needed, just comfortability with movement and your imagination!
- Surprise activities that deepen our intention for each moon! In our past gatherings, we’ve done things like light paint with glow and long exposures to step into play and use detoxing mud masks to symbolize watching old ways of disappearing.
- We’ll also practice a meditation called Kindrêd which uses the intuitive body and human connection with a set intention to create desired feeling states at will. It is a simple, fun, and easy practice to dip into any feelings and sensations you desire.
Lumalia, your certified Yoga and meditation teacher, also registered Kindrêd facilitator, will guide the group through different journies at each gathering. Our gatherings will be part of the following:
- self practices
- partner work (no partner needed to attend)
- community group meditation
- and symbolic experiences
This will bring you deep into a magical experience that will grow you deeper into the depths of the energy of each full and new moon. The gathering is suggested to join for all 5 weeks at $111 or $25 per class but no one will be turned away due to lack of funds. If you purchase all 5 gatherings, you can select one date and enter the $111, and I’ll plan to see you at all 5.
- April 6th: 5:15-6:15 pm (sold out)
- April 20th: 5:15-6:15 pm (sold out)
- May 4: 5:15-6:15 pm (sold out)
- May 18: 5:15-6:15 pm (sold out)
Limited spots are available, so reserve yours today. This event may sell out. The event is private at The NE People’s Yoga so it will not be published on their social accounts or newsletters. All are welcome as they are. To get a taste of what this class will look like, check out Lumalia’s videos of self-guided Kindrêd practices. Quick Intro to Kindred or a Quick self practice of Kindred
Spring Equinox & New Moon in Aries Movement Celebration & Gathering
Join us for our continued Moon Gatherings. We’re mixing things up for the Spring Equinox and welcoming in the astrological new year adventuring to a surprise epic location outside of Portland. Come join us for a time of yoga, movement meditation, community, fun, dancing, and celebrating this beautiful new season.
What To Expect At The New Moon & Equinox Gathering
- * Adventuring to a hidden gem location
- * Practicing yoga and breath work to ground our bodies as the sunsets at this magical spot
- * A guided movement meditation called Kindrêd (more details about Kindrêd below) to step into the beautiful energy of the Aries season
- * Dancing as the sun sets and just having fun!
- * Flower wreaths will be made upon request & for an additional $10 purchase for our gathering.
About Kindrêd: uses the intuitive body and human connection with a set intention to create desired feeling states at will. It is a simple, fun, and easy practice to dip into any feelings and sensations you desire. You can learn it in seconds. It’s that easy. Check out this 30s quick promo video to learn more: https://youtube.com/shorts/-HX6Q1uai0g?feature=share https://youtube.com/shorts/fFub3QyUrtQ?feature=share
Where is the Spring Equinox & New Moon in Aries Gathering
Our secret destination is roughly 2 hours from Portland in the Columbia River Gorge. It’s a one-of-a-kind location you won’t want to miss visiting! Carpooling will be available for 3 people. See info below. Please bring:
- * warmer layers (coat, jacket, sweater, gloves, hat, warm socks) forecast is 50 with possible winds and a slight chance of rain (we’ll modify our experience if there is rain)
- * raincoat
- * shoes you can move in
- * yoga mat or beach towel you can use outside
- * water/food for the drive roughly 2 hours.
- * (optional) costume/dress up for our sunset dancing
- * (optional) Meditation pillow or regular pillow to sit on
Carpooling: Only 3 spots are available please email or text Lumalia firstname.lastname@example.org 720-722-172eight to save your spot
- * We’ll meet up at P&Q’s Market in NE Portland at 3:40 pm and depart by 3:55 pm
- * You can call and order something from P&Q’s Market ahead of time and pick it up for our departure right at 3:55 pm.
- * No smoking, alcohol, drugs, or plant medicine allowed while in the car to respect the other passengers
- * No food that is extremely potent (save the seafood, eggs, and popcorn for another time)
More location details We’ll meet up at the disclosed secret location at 6:15pm
- * Location will be disclosed via email after you RSVP
- * Please arrive between 6:15 pm. We’ll begin at 6:15/6:20 pm
- * We will wrap up after sunset around 7:30 pm
- * There are limited facilities around so please bring the items listed above
Saturday, January 21, 2023, 12:30-1:30 pm
Sunday, February 5, 2023, 6-7 pm
Monday, February 20, 2023, 6-7 pm
Monday, March 6, 2023, 6-7 pm
Do you harness the waves of the new and full moon in your life? Do you want to begin? Join Lumalia as she facilitates this community gathering every new and full moon for a journey into the power of the moon’s energies and the beautiful shifts we can experience as individuals and more deeply in safe welcoming communities. Using Lumalia’s skills as a certified Kindred movement meditation facilitator, Yoga Nidra meditation teacher, and certified yoga teacher, she’ll hold space for you to explore into the magic of the moon and what each season specifically holds. Using additional guidance from the workbooks of Spirt Daughter and Lumalia’s own intuition she will create a sacred circle and journey you will not want to miss. Ease into the new and full moons with:
- community holding space for you
- a welcoming environment for new and well-praticed meditators
- a magical moon journey you won’t want to miss
The gathering is suggested a $15 donation but no one will be turned away due to lack of funds. All are welcome as they are. Limited spots are available save yours today. This event will sell out.
power. I hid it, like I’m sure so many of us do behind my fear of being unloved. Of being rejected. I’ve believed I must struggle. I must suffer to be loved. I feel it’s not just me. But it goes beyond culture. It goes into generations. It goes into structures in which we exist and breath. And I want to begin a movement with you to shift out. Together we are stronger than apart. So it’s together with as many that want to gather with me. I want us to together shift. Shift in the wisdom of our guts. Shift in the wisdom of our collective power. Shift in the power of human neuroplasticity. Shift in 60 minutes…yes, it’s more than possible. I’ll be sharing briefly how. I’m calling in anyone ready to let 2022 be the last year they hide behind struggle as a means to
- find their worth
- be seen
- be loved
- be heard
- be enough
We deserve more, our world deserves more, our children deserve more. It’s time we step into our birth right of abundance. Are you in? Come join me for a donation based ceremony of sorts. We’ll meet online because we’re that f**in powerful, our energies are not bound. This Sunday at 5 pm PT/ 8 pm ET January 8, 2023 It’s going to be most potent live but we’ll have recordings for others in other time zones. Register Here
Couples Connection Workshop
A Couples connection experience for couples in all stages of their relationship ready to step into a fun adventure together. This is going to be a date night you’ll remember forever. Bring your:
- Sense of humor
- Deep affections for your favorite person
We’re going to get a little weird, a little silly, and have a lot of fun. Guided by Lumalia, a couples connection architect working with couples for 13 years as a photographer, meditation and yoga teacher. We’ll be using elements of play, movement meditations, and lots of laughter to have a night of fun with your partner. Come ready to play and leave feeling so joyful you might just float away on your own imaginary balloon.
4 Week exploration to build a more profound friendship with having a body. A movement meditation (Kindred) class every Thursday on Zoom from 430-530pm PST. Replays are available but this type of class is more potent in real-time. Cost $60 but a sliding scale is available for those who need it. Pay via sliding scale here.
The first class on October 7 is mandatory to attend or watch the replay before you come to other classes as it sets the foundation for the series. Due to the nature of this event, no refunds are possible.